Cookie usage policy
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your terminal (computer, smartphone, tablet…) when you visit certain websites. In particular, cookies allow these websites to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of the user of a site or their equipment and then, based on this information, to recognise them. However, the data obtained is limited. It only concerns the number of pages visited, the city where the IP address of the website connection is located, the frequency and recurrence of visits, the duration of the visit, the browser, the operator or the type of terminal from which the visit is made. Data such as the name, surname of the user or the postal address of the connection are not, under any circumstances, obtained.
Cookies used on this website
The cookies used on this website store an identifier or instructions to manage the user’s navigation on our website. They expire during or after the session, or after a period not exceeding 13 months, in accordance with the recommendations of the CNIL.
The cookies used on this website allow:
– To facilitate the user’s navigation on our site.
- by following his navigation during the session in order to ensure the quality and security of navigation on the site;
- by retaining the information entered in the fields provided when the user changes pages;
- by allowing the user to remain on the same host server for the duration of their session;
- by redirecting the user to the site of the language or branch corresponding to the country from which they appear to be connecting;
- by managing peak loads;
- by allowing the user to remain connected to certain parts of the site (e.g. ordering systems) while browsing;
- by hiding information about the use of site cookies when the user has agreed to their use;
- by taking into account the user’s refusal regarding the analysis of data collected on the site.
– to improve our services
- by obtaining anonymous statistical traffic data concerning the use of the visited site;
- by allowing the tracking of a click made in a newsletter to the pages of the site concerned;
- by identifying site visitors who would come from a digital campaign.
Third party cookies and trackers:
These are cookies or tracers downloaded to your terminal by third-party entities (partners, advertisers…) when you browse certain pages of our site. These entities are committed to respecting the legislation in force concerning cookies/trackers and guarantee the implementation of measures to protect and secure the data collected. You can authorise, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the options of your browser. For the most common browsers, you can find instructions via the following links:
Finally, we would like to inform you that disabling a cookie could prevent or make it difficult to navigate or provide the services offered on our website.